CRED iQis a commercial real estate data analytics, valuation, and lead generation tool providing actionable intelligence to CRE and capital markets investors. Launched in 2020 the platform was developed with leading-edge technologies, and delivers real-time commercial real estate data through a user-friendly interface. Subscribers to CRED iQ use the platform to identify opportunities for leasing, refinancing, mezzanine lending, distressed debt, and acquisition.
We are actively seeking a Sales Director with 5-10 years experience to help expand our client base. The successful candidate must have a proven track record of exceeding sales goals in a business-to-business (B2B) environment. You will be responsible for selling multiple CRED iQ products to a variety of commercial real estate, financial services and banking clients including: Brokers, Commercial Lenders, Loan Servicers, Distressed Debt Investors, Insurance Companies, Money Managers, Real Estate Developers, Real Estate Owners/Investors, Appraisers and Technology Platforms. Our compensation plan is generous and includes commission for the life of account.
- Schedule and lead CRED iQ product demonstrations for in-person and remote sales meetings (travel may be required).
- Establish and cultivate relationships through the entire lifecycle from prospecting through closure and renewals.
- Manage a sales pipeline, produce monthly forecasts and track all activity within our CRM
- Participate in marketing and business planning to identify revenue generating opportunities within the industry.
- Collaborate with CRED iQ Product and Engineering teams to ensure total client satisfaction.
- 5 – 10 Years of Enterprise / SaaS Sales experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals
- Startup experience (preferred)
- Commercial Real Estate, CMBS, Data and/or Technology experience (preferred)
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Business travel required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance is preferred
- Competitive Base Salary
- Commission (new and renewal)
- Equity Options
- Home Office Expense Reimbursement
- Flexible Work Schedule / Remote Work
CRED iQ is a fintech startup that thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Candidates who are self motivated professionals eager to help grow a burgeoning business will succeed in this role. If you would like to apply or learn more about this opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.